Saturday, November 17, 2007

Friendster and Myspace - A Guy's Comparison

I both maintain accounts for Myspace andFriendster. However I am more inclined to Friendster as most of my friends, current or long lost, utilize it. Based on what I have witnessed, Filipinos prefer Friendster than Myspace. If you go to any Internet Cafe or Kiosk, you will easily find people checking out or updating their Friendster account.

Let me tell you the practical difference between the two online networking sites from a man's point of view. I am a man... well I think I am :P. I use friendster to truly keep in touch with my real friends from childhood all the way to present. This has become a convenient way of communication without actual physical or vocal expressions for me. It's just like email but with more frills.

Now for Myspace, I started my account about 2 years ago. My friend Paul suggested this as an alternative to Friendster but in a different sense. He told me that there are more hot chicks in Myspace than in Friendster. With my libido now intrigued, I checked it out. I noticed that there are more hot (filipino) chicks listed in Myspace than Friendster. And the chicks that you could find in Myspace were more daring in terms of clothing, lifestyle, and expressions. Hence, I created my own Myspace account. Funny thing is... Paul and I maintained our accounts so we could hopefully meet new chicks and score. That is how pathetic we were.... we are. You know... we added a lot of chicks we didn't know at all to our immediate network of friends. I added about 100 or so chicks and about 3 guys to my list of friends. The sluttier the chick was on their profile, the better.

Did we ever score with these chicks? A resounding "NO" would be the correct answer. It so funny what a guy would do to get laid.




0 comments: