Friday, November 16, 2007

Non-sensical Chill Out Chatter

Its a cloudy Saturday and I am spending the day surfing and blogging while sipping on a hot hazelnut brew and listening to the soothing chill out sounds of Hed Kandi. I wish it would rain already and complete the ambiance I am idealizing. I feel so lazy today. I am supposed to run some minute errands but to hell with it.

I wonder if there are other people that are experiencing the same thing today. It kinda makes you think that with so many people in the world, is there at least one person that is sipping on a hot hazelnut brew while surfing and blogging at this very moment? Is there at least one person feeling the exact laziness I am feeling and listening to the same music as well? Sometimes, I do wonder if the connection we have with other people around the world is in a deeper existential plane.

Do you ever wonder what would happen if we could read each other's mind? What if there was no idea of clothing and all of us were nude? Would men react sexually to a woman's breast if we were all used to a life of nudity?

Could I take a punch in the face from Lennox Lewis and still be standing? If I had a sex video with Jessica Alba or Elisha Cuthbert that was broadcasted through the Internet... would people think I was cool? Or would people laugh at a fat, hairy, and awkward moron trying to please a woman? Or would people just enjoy looking at a nude celebrity shagging and would not notice the loser getting lucky?

Would you now think me mental or a druggie.... hehe. Back to reality Davey!!!




0 comments: