Monday, November 19, 2007

Heroes: A Nerd's Dream



Heroes is awesome. I applaud NBC and Tim Kring for this monumental show featuring normal people that gain extraordinary abilities. For nerds like me, a dreamer, we always daydream of having super powers and either using it for good or evil. This show is great because it focuses not only on super powers but on how different people cope with it. It simulates how these people will feel should they discover their ability and how they would use it based on an individual's level of morality.

This is definitely one of my favorite shows of all time. I assume that most of you guys already watch this. For those who haven't... you are missing something awesome. My favorite character in the show is actually Peter Petrelli. He is an empath. An empath is one that can absorb and use the powers of people he comes in contact to. His power is similar to Rogue's power in X-Men. Ooops... Nerd Alert! Anyhoo... his power is awesome only if there are other people around you with powers. Otherwise... its useless. Unless he can absorb any kind of ability whether supernatural or ordinary. This is so cool. What If I could absorb the ability to have a longer schlong or an ability to hold my wad for more than 2 minutes. That would be the best!!! Hmmmm.

Back to Heroes. Anyway, I found a cool blogsite that analyzes and speculates each episode of Heroes to look for holes and how the show can improve on its already impressive storyline. Check it out on my blogroll. Its Labeled "Heroes Among Us". Also, check out www.NBC.com for Heroes' news, pictures, wallpapers, graphic novels, etc.. Guys, I also have a poll below on what superpowers you would choose if it was possible. I chose invisibility. I know what your thinking... and the answer is YES, I am a pervert. I just want to see naked breasts and bottoms.

By the way, Hayden Panittiere (she plays claire bennet on the show with regenerative powers) is so awesomely cute. I wish I could shrink her to the size of my thumb than put her in my pocket so I can carry her around everywhere I go. I could call her thumbellina. That would be so cool.

D



0 comments: