Friday, November 30, 2007

I'm Back Baby!!!

I neglected posting the last few days as I have been really busy with work stuff and appeasing my mother with small insignificant errands. Hence, I have been coming home wasted and to lazy to type.

Anyhoo, I just came from this "Thanksgiving Celebration" of the church I go to. In this celebration of sorts, the members of the parish have to prepare food for over 1,000 people in the community. Damn, can you imagine people going nuts over food. Man, it was hellish serving people that were trying to sneak into lines to get to the best parts of the roast pig or "lechon".

I am not really the church going type and don't really adhere to a specific religion but because my mom demands it... I have to pretend. Funny thing is, sometimes when we are at church...I fall asleep while the pastor is preaching. Sometimes, I wonder if God would just hurl a bolt of lightning down my ass just to wake me up.

I am so psyched that I was able to move my flight to Manila earlier from Dec. 20 to Dec. 13. Oooohhhh! I can't wait to get my hands on fat and greasy heaven. Mcdonald's Quarter Pounder is so awesome!!! One of those bad boys would definitely hit the spot.




0 comments: