Saturday, November 24, 2007

Absolutely Exquisite


Yum yum! I miss this soooo much!!! I can't wait to get back to manila so I can lick and suck down these bad boys. Haagen Daz ice cream is absolutely awesome. Sometimes, it's even better than sex.


The only ice cream brands that are available here in the south is the crappy and mediocre nestle and selecta. That really blows. Despite it being pricy, Haagen Daz is the best ice cream I have ever laid my horrible tongue on. All other brands in the Philippines cannot compete with its creamy richness and texture. I especially love the "Dulce de Leche" flavor. Oh man!!! It's like "leche flan" with steroids as ice cream. Whew! I almost blew my load just mentioning the flavor.

Someone once asked me, "if you had Haagen Daz on your left hand and Elisha Cuthbert on your right hand, which would you choose?" I quickly answered, " put your hands together!". Oh yeah baby! That would be absolutely ridonculous!!!

Hmmm... let me meditate on that.












0 comments: