Saturday, November 17, 2007

Mom's 66th Birthday

Shalom! Today is my mom's 66th birthday. I tried so hard to wake up at 4:00am this morning so I could be the first one to greet her. A futile attempt though. I ended up greeting her at 7:30am instead.

I wish that my fat brothers Mike and Louie, my sister Cindy, my niece Alexa, my nephew Rocco were here to make her day much more special. I wish that there was Coffee Crunch Cake here for her celebration today.

I wonder what is in store for today foodwise. Everytime a birthday occurs in the family, we dine like there was no tomorrow. Food is the ultimate celebration. It is obviously another reason why fat is a vital member of our family genealogy. One day I will post pictures of my whole family just to prove to you that we love food so much. We love food so much that we dream about it everynight and eat tons of it everyday. Gluttons!!!

Anyway, I have to go to church now. I hope I don't get badly burned. Last Sunday, I ignited like flint so bad. Hhmmmm... I wonder why I always get burns in church? I wish there were chicks in the church I go to. Back in Manila, I only went to church if it housed a lot of hot chicks. Yeah... hot chicks motivate me to go to church. God must be so happy with me right now.

D

2 comments:

belated happy birthday to your mom!

thanks!!! :)