Friday, November 16, 2007

Tough Times in Blogsville

My third day as a rookie blogger was such a hassle. I just noticed this morning that this blogsite can't be found on google and other search engines. I am a total newbie in this so I had to read a bunch of help documents just to try to understand how I can expand the reach of this blog. I started this blog to express thoughts in cyberspace and apparently no one hear me. In any case, I believe I somehow created an interim solution by pinging search engines and bloglisting. However, this kinda blows for me as there should be an automated way for your site to ride the waves of search engines. This blogsite service is owned by Google already yet it seems that even if one puts up a blogsite it does not mean that the site will be easily accessed through its principal search engine. I configured all the settings and the site is still invisible in Google's world. I did everything in their help documents and nothing happens. Anyhow... I decided to just list my blogsite to different blogospheres and blog communities out there and see if I can redirect some traffic in here.

0 comments: